This warranty applies to all Starforge PC gaming systems sold on or after June 1, 2022, and may be updated from time to time in Starforge’s sole and absolute discretion. Your purchase of a Starforge computer system from Starforge signifies your acknowledgement and agreement to the terms of this Limited Warranty, as amended.
- All NEW Starforge computer systems come with a 2-year hardware and labor warranty for the original purchaser, starting from the day of purchase from Starforge, which covers the “Core Computer.” “Core Computer” is defined as all of the hardware inside the computer case but excludes any special order parts which were specifically requested by the original purchaser. Such special order parts are subject only to the warranty, if any, offered by and through the original manufacturer of such parts. Computer monitors are not part of the Core Computer and are covered by Starforge for 1 year only.
- Starforge offers a 90-day warranty for certified refurbished Starforge systems.
- Starforge offers only repairs and replacements under this limited warranty.
- Starforge shall have the option at its sole discretion to repair or replace your system with an equivalent model.
- The warranty period provided above may vary by specific system. You can find the warranty period for a specific product on its packaging, in the user documentation, or in this bulleted list. If you see different warranty periods for a product, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
- This warranty is non-transferable, except where only to the extent prohibited by applicable local law.
If your Starforge system is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced or repaired at Starforge’s expense. Starforge may, at its discretion, provide new or refurbished products if a replacement isn’t possible.
To exercise your warranty rights, you must return the hardware to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by Starforge, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees.
Any replaced Starforge system will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is greater, or the period of time required by local statute.
Repairs are considered ineligible for warranty service if:
- The system is no longer covered by the Starforge warranty or by consumer law
- The issue you are reporting was caused by accidental damage or unauthorized modifications
- The issue you are reporting is caused by third party software
- Starforge cannot address the issue you are reporting
Obsolete or Discontinued Systems
An obsolete or discontinued system will be replaced if the same product is available. If Starforge is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued Starforge system with the same product, Starforge will replace it with a Starforge system of similar function and capacity, at its sole discretion.
This warranty does not cover problems or damages caused by, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of serial number or regulatory labels
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to an improper power supply
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty on Starforge hardware products is expressly disclaimed.
Counterfeit products are also excluded from this warranty. Counterfeit products are any products that Starforge, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by Starforge or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
PLEASE NOTE: Counterfeit products will be reported for investigation and will not be returned.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by applicable law, Starforge shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect)
- Commercial loss from breach of any express or implied warranty
As part of the replacement process, all software and data on your returned system will be reset to factory settings. Starforge is not responsible for any data loss suffered and will not be responsible for restoration or reinstallation of any of your programs or your data. You warrant that there is no illegal data, illegal software content, or confidential or proprietary information of any third party on any computer left for warranty service.
Before shipping your system for replacement, we recommend you:
- Back up all data and remove all confidential, proprietary, and personal information from the system.
- Remove any post-purchased solid-state drives (SSD) or DRAM upgrades you might’ve installed. We will not return any SSDs or DRAM upgrades included in your returned system.
How to Make a Claim
All warranty requests are handled through our customer service ticketing system.
You can submit your return request online by clicking Contact Us– Starforge Systems, filling in as many details as possible. A valid proof of purchase (e.g. sales receipt or invoice) and a photo of the product serial number is required for processing.
Once the ticket is received, a member of Starforge support staff will contact you to set up a time to discuss the request over the phone.
Once Starforge approves your warranty return, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions, including a prepaid return label. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. Do not return any products without prior authorization. Products returned without prior authorization will be held for 15 days pending instruction and return shipment payment and, thereafter, will be salvaged or disposed without any duty to account to you.
Packaging materials are available for a fee, and such fees are available upon request (and may vary depending on availability and the particular product). We won’t cover any damaged-during-transit repairs if non-Starforge approved packaging is used, and we are not responsible for any damage to any product shipped without Starforge approved and provided packaging.
If offered, you may request that Starforge deep-clean your product. If you so request, Starforge shall charge a deep-cleaning fee in the amount of $50.00 USD.
To avoid problems, clearly write or display your RMA number on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation email inside your package.
A Starforge representative will set-up a phone call with you for re-packaging instructions.
Any product returned without a valid RMA number may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. Do not include any accessories with your computer system for warranty repairs. If you do provide such materials, Starforge will not be held responsible for any missing accessories such as software, adapters, etc.
Upon receipt, Starforge will scan the product serial number of each component, run diagnostics, and check for any damages or fraud to make a final determination on repair or replacement. Starforge may be required to clean and/or fumigate products upon receipt, in Starforge’s sole and absolute discretion, in which case applicable cleaning fees will be charged. In the event no defect is found that is covered by the warranty, Starforge will charge a test fee, advise you and return the non-defective product when you pay the test fees, outstanding fees that may due under your account, and pay for return shipping. If fees, costs, or expenses charged hereunder are not paid within 15 days after notification, the product shall be salvaged or disposed without any duty to account to you, or any liability to you by Starforge.
PLEASE NOTE: If you re-purchase the product from another retailer, Starforge will not reimburse you for the cost.
With a standard replacement, Starforge will send you a shipping box and packaging material to use for sending the system back to Starforge, subject to payment of the fees herein identified, as applicable. Once your system arrives at the Starforge facility, if eligible, it will either be repaired or replaced with an equivalent model, depending on the model and age of your system. You will need to:
- Send back the original product in the packaging that was sent to you
- Affix the prepaid return shipping label on the outside of the package
- Clearly write or display your RMA number on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation email inside your package.
Starforge Systems RMA Return Addresses
Your RMA confirmation will specify a specific return address to send your package to. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior approval from Starforge.
Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.